- Consultation to maximize Net Operating Income and thus Property Value
- Disposition(s) Strategies
- Acquisition(s) for Portfolio Growth
- Asset Marketing for Maximum Occupancy
- Project Coordination
Tenant (Business Owner) Assignment
- Site and Demographic Analysis
- Lease Analysis and Negotiation
- Buy vs. Lease Consultation
- Leased Premises Buildout Management
- Asset Class Examination
- Asset Class Location Analysis
- 1031 like-kind exchange Consultation
- Property Management Selection
- Comprehensive Disposition and Acquisition Transaction Strategy
I believe Ken would provide sound and consistent service and guidance to his clients in a number of roles including commercial real estate and small business consulting.
Ken is one of the finest individuals I have ever met. Ken is a very organized person and I have worked for Ken in the past and have always heard positive comments from other realtors who worked with Ken over the years.
I worked with Ken over a span of 2 years and he is professional in all aspects. Ken is an expert on commercial real estate and can deal very effectively with both buyers and sellers because of his strong communication skills and ability to understand their needs/issues and develop solutions that are fair and equitable to both parties.